I have a fabric shop to introduce you to today- Cotton Blossom Farms! My heart melts for stacks of pretty fabric!
This fabric shop is a little family run operation. They really own a farm! Cotton Blossom Farm is a real family farm in central Mississippi where Cathy, Robin, Heath and Evan combine their efforts to create a beautiful fun shopping experience. Their huge selection of designer cottons, specialty fabrics and patterns are offered on their site, where great prices, super fast shipping and great customer service are the rule! Visit them at http://www.cottonblossomfarm.com and stay awhile. You won’t be disappointed!
The site is so easy to navigate! You can search by color, designer, collection, etc, etc!
Like what you see? You’re in luck!
Cotton Blossom Farms is giving 1 lucky reader a fat quarter bundle of these fabrics from the Scoot collection by Deena Rutter for Riley Blake.
leave a separate comment for each entry. make sure your email is in all of the comments!
- Like Cotton Blossom Farms on Facebook
- Like my shop- Omee’s Boutique on Facebook
- Pin your favorite item from my shop at Pinterest
- Grab my button and place it on your blog side bar.
Enter now through the night of July 11th. Mr. Random will pick the winner and I will announce their name in a new post here on the blog.
* Note * This giveaway is open to EVERYONE! If you’re a “no reply” or anonymous commenter, please remember to include your email address in your comment so that I can contact you should you win!
Good Luck everyone!!!
Update: The lucky winner is Peggy Gibbs!! Congratulations!! 🙂